At Strathroy Dairy Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your information. Our suppliers, customers, employees and all those whom we engage in the running of our business are very important to us. We want to ensure you are fully aware of how the information you share with us is processed, how it is secured and who it may be shared with.
In this Policy “we”, “us” or “our” means Strathroy Dairy Limited.
1) TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
When you or an organisation with which you are connected to (for example your employer) contacts us or engages our services, we may need to collect personal information belonging to you to enable us to provide our services. The information we hold may include:
· Information you've provided to us (including on our website) such as name, address, contact details etc.;
· Information required for the purpose of running our business/providing our services, for example customer, supplier, contractor, employee or applicant information.
· Details of your visits to Stathroy Dairy Limited, your correspondence, communications and connections with our staff.
· Publicly available information.
· Any other information provided to us by you or on your behalf.
2) HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The information you provide to us may be used to:
· Provide our services and ensure the effective and efficient operation of our business;
· Communicate with you about account information or customer service needs;
· Comply with our legal obligations, for example accounting purposes.
· Communicating with you about offers, discounts or products available.
3) INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
Please note we do not share your information with third parties unless one of the following applies:
· With your consent.
· For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information to our third-party service providers who use that information only to perform their services. We work with them to respect and protect your personal information.
· For legal reasons, for example, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Disclosure will be made to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
4) HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (UK) in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and we abide strictly by these regulations.
We have committed policies and procedures in place, and we implement several sophisticated physical and IT security measures to ensure the safety of any personal information provided to us. The information is contained on a secure system, which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have authorised access rights to such information.
5) RETENTION PERIODS
6) YOUR PREFERENCES
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information (right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection) you can do so by contacting us on 028 8224 0948. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) CONTACT US
If you wish to speak to us about your data or to make a complaint, please contact us on 028 8224 0948 or via email at email@example.com in the first instance and we will do our best to help.
If you are still unhappy you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk
Any queries or comments about this privacy notice or if you wish to have a copy of your information, amend, update or correct your records, please write to us at Strathroy Dairy Limited, 41 Strathroy Road, Omagh, County Tyrone, BT79 7JD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.